Monday, July 13, 2009

Fourth of July Trip


She is soooo cute!

I was crazy again and decided I could take my four month baby on a 12 hour car ride by myself to Arizona. SHE WAS PERFECT! Kenny had to work and I had just finished the school year so it was party time. We drove to Eagar, helped my mom move (I think we were more in the way), painted and cleaned my Grandma's house, and enjoyed the Fourth of July.

Most of you know the Fourth of July is my second favorite holiday...it really is Christmas in summer for me. The parade was great, the luncheon was wonderful complete with the traditional homemade rootbeer, and the fireworks were impressive. We didn't make it to the rodeo cause I was exhausted. It was so great to see so much family and even some friends. I sure miss Arizona and all my family there, but it is nice to be home in Wyoming!
Here are a few pictures of Annalee...thanks to Adrian Nef. I think he took over 200, but I haven't got them all yet...I'm telling you she is perfect. Everyone that comes in contact with her says she is the happiest baby and absolutely beautiful, she is an angel.


Growing up I always loved sitting on my Grandma's front porch and watch the people drive up and down the road, in fact I think most of the Eagar's do (we get it from Grandma and Grandpa)...Annalee insisted on sitting out there at least twice a day - here is proof!

Serioulsy life doesn't get any better than this!

3 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

She is so dang cute! I am sad that we didn't get to see you guys. We ended up needing to be at a wedding in Mesa Friday night and so only got to town in time for the parade and left to Alpine as soon as it was over. Sounds like you had a blast. Post some picks of Wyoming. I want to see where you live now! I know it's beautiful there!

Unknown said...

Your daughter really is adorable... The grin in the first picture is priceless!

Michelle Connolly said...

I do agree about sitting on Grandma's porch. I have some great memories there. One time Grandma, Grandpa and I were all sitting out there and they started talking about how they met and when they got married. It was a priceless moment for me. I'm glad you enjoyed your second favorite holiday :) Wish we could have been there!

Wedding Reception