Friday, March 20, 2009

Kenny's Birthday, Trip to Phoenix, and 1 Month Old!

We have been busy. I'm just going to touch on a few highlights and post pictures. I know you want to look at the pictures more anyway!

*Last Friday (3/13) was Kenny's birthday. He spent the day snowboarding with his friend and brother and then we went to dinner with his family. It was a lot of fun. We love you Kenny and hope you had a great birthday! You are amazing in every way. See Whitney's blog for pictures of the night (sorry I don't have them!) http://www.whitneyleeslade.blogspot.com/ Actually see Whitney's blogs for a lot of great pictures that I don't have!


*Saturday morning we flew out to Phoenix to visit family. It was WONDERFUL. Annalee did great on the plane ride, but is having some troubles getting back into her schedule. Here are just 5 things from the trip to Phoenix:
1. Annalee meeting all her Slade side Aunts, Uncles, and cousins - minus Derek :(
2. Annalee meeting Grandma Smith and other Aunts, Uncles, and cousins from Kendra's family
3. Eating a lot of great food
4. The weather...we didn't have to bundle Annalee up...it was sooo nice!
5. Getting to spend time with Kenny, it seems when we are home we are both so busy.
*Annalee is a month old. She has changed so much. I love her, I love her, I love her. Whitney and her friend Adrian were here yesterday and so we used his nice camera to take a ton of pictures. Here are just a few. Enjoy.









5 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

She is so precious Holly! Looks so much like you. Love the picture of you holding her and talking to her. You look like a natural! Love ya!

Unknown said...

What sweet family moments. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle Connolly said...

Great pictures! We loved getting to spend some time with all of you. I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kisha Atkin said...

She is the sweetest thing in the world and completely breathtaking! I wanna hold her! Great to see you and some pics of the family. Send them my love.

Kelly Merrell said...

Holls! Those pictures of your little girl are too cute! Are you having so much fun? Tired, I'm sure. I am due in three weeks! AHH! Crazy that we are having babies. WHAT IS GOING ON! I love it! Hey, check out the link to Eric and Laura's blog from my site. They were just sealed to their little boys that they adopted. He's Dave's cousin. Love ya!

Wedding Reception