Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome Summer!

So obviously it has been awhile since I've posted. Things have been good and busy...as it is for everyone. We moved out of our house, which was actually really sad, moved into a renter, and are still in the process of seeing what will be best for a new home. Kenny has been working four / tens in Evanston so that has been a little hard on our family. I only have two and a half weeks of school and can't wait for it to be done!


Annalee is getting so big. She looks and acts like a 5-7 month old instead of 3 months old. Oh great, does that mean she will be acting like she is 16 when she is only 12! She recognizes who people are now and she smiles ALL the time. She has found that she can make noises and I have to admit that I think they are sooo cute. She is getting into a great routine and sleeps pretty good at night. I couldn't have a better baby. I took her to an after school meeting and one of the guy teachers (we all know guys don't really care that much about cute babies) said to me that she was the most perfect baby he has seen and that she should be the next gerber baby. I was a proud mom! I was laying down with her and noticed how huge her belly is!



We are going to Bear Lake this weekend so I had to try on her swimsuit.
I love her!

4 comments:

Kisha Atkin said...

She is getting so big! Hope all is well with the moving - good luck house hunting and getting all settled. love the swimsuit :)

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!

Christine Hanes said...

Hey Holly! I found you're page via Angela Shupe via your sister's page. I see you've been busy! =) You look very happy, motherhood suits you.

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful baby. I am glad that other people have told you too. Good luck, to Kenny at his new job and you to moving with a baby.

Wedding Reception