Monday, November 9, 2009

Saved By the Bell and My Sister

On Saturday I was downstairs changing out some laundry and I heard the old, beloved Saved By the Bell song on TV. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea they replayed the episodes on Saturday mornings. I laughed even harder when I cam upstairs and found my husband sitting on the couch laughing at the TV. He told me how much he loved Saved By the Bell....it just so happened to be the episode when they all took the SAT and Zac scored the highest and Jesse freaked out. Yes, we watched the whole episode and loved remembering the good ole days of coming home from school and watching Saved by the Bell...oh I miss those days of good wholesome TV.

Today I felt like I was going to go crazy - I pass the State Hospital on my way to work and today I thought "Maybe I should just stop and check myself in!" JK I've been super busy with my new job (STRESS), Annalee teething and not wanting me to put her down, remodeling/finishing our whole downstairs, my calling taking a lot of time, and taking my CDA class. My house is seriously a wreck - I just run from one thing to another, and get this, someone called the cops on us because our cars aren't registered in Wyoming yet. WHAT! Kenny's Sargeant called him and told him of the complaint and that it looked really bad to have a police officer with unregistered cars..so tomorrow I somehow have to squeeze in getting three cars registered in Wyoming, working 8 hours, being a mom, and taking a 3 hour class. BUT, tonight my sister Whitney came to drop off some stuff and she helped me with a Walmart run for work, unloaded my dishwasher, and gave Annalee a bath. It really Saved my Bell.

3 comments:

Whitney Lee Slade said...

hey...thats me. someones grateful for me.

youve saved my bell my whole life.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I totally love Saved by the Bell! It is my ring tone and I think I may make them my Christmas wish. I love to fabulous styles!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hey gorgeous! It is always good to hear about how you are doing! Annalee is gorgeous! Looks like she is at such a fun age. We love you and miss you tons!

Wedding Reception